If you suffer an accident and need medical assistance
CALL 112, then CALL FAST on 868 487 015 for Immediate First Aid Support
If you are calling FAST from a non-Spanish mobile you must precede the number with the code for Spain (0034)
What we do
FAST is a First Response First Aid team operated by trained volunteers on Camposol.
FAST does not aim to substitute professional ambulance services, but offers vital First Aid support in the interval between an accident taking place and the arrival of an ambulance.
In Medical Emergencies on Camposol CALL 112 then CALL FAST on 868 487 015 for immediate First Aid support.
Important News !
FAST has re-started Operations - August 2022
Announcement by the FAST President Suzanne Reid
Dear Camposol Residents and Visitors,
After considerable effort, deliberation, consideration, and Legal guidance I am delighted to inform you that the FAST Organisation has restarted full operations.
• FAST Responders will attend if possible. It is intended that full 24/7 cover should be available. However, current numbers of available Responders make that difficult at present.
FAST Responders are currently qualified in two levels.
• Level 3 Responders must attend in pairs or with a Level 4 Responder.
• Level 4 Responders may attend as SOLOS. They have more training and additional skills.
• Over the past almost three years, FAST has lost a number of Responders, who have yet to be replaced. We are trying really hard to recruit new Responders and training courses are scheduled.
• Priority will be given to calls where there may be a threat to life and to carry out the necessary First Aid / First Responder procedures to SAVE LIFE. This includes Cardiac Arrest, Catastrophic Bleeds, Suspected Strokes or any situation that may be considered Life Threatening.
• All Responders will use appropriate PPE (Personal Protection Equipment).
• IT IS ADVISED THAT ALL SICK OR INJURED RESIDENTS / VISITORS CALL 112 FIRST, IF CAPABLE OF DOING SO.